Applications of PB pipe fittings
PB pipes and pipe fittings feature excellent heat and creep resistance, allowing them to be used for extended periods of time under constant temperatures up to 95℃ and with an absolute maximum working temperature of 110℃. The material provides excellent stress cracking resistance, lightweight construction, flexibility, and impact resistance. PB pipe is superior to most other plastic pipe products for all of these reasons and more.
|Product series||Specifications||Product series||Specifications||Product series||Specifications|
| S5 series
|dn20 x 2.0|| S4 series
|dn16 x 2.0|| S5 series
|dn16 x 2.2|
|dn20 x 2.3||dn20 x 2.8|
|dn25 x 2.3||dn25 x 2.8||dn25 x 3.5|
|dn32 x 2.9||dn32 x 3.6||dn32 x 4.4|
The specifications of standard supplied straight pipe is 4 meters per tube, the specification of coil pipe is 1 00m/coil. It also can be produced according to the specific needs of the customer.
The color of the standard pipe is white, and other colors can be supplied upon request.
1. PB pipe has excellent temperature resistance, as it can be used for extended periods at 95 ℃, with a maximum temperature of 110 ℃.
2. Strong chemical stability: during the testing of our PB pipe, the material is exposed to oxygen flow at 220 ℃. The oxidation induction time (OIT) of PB pipe is 35.78 minutes.
3. The bending elasticity coefficient of PB pipe is minimal. It can be easily bent without excessive external force, and can be rotated 360 degrees; the pipe will not crack above -20 ℃.
4. The pipe wall is thin and smooth, the inner diameter of the pipe is large, allowing for a fast, smooth flow.
5. The PB pipe can be used continuously for up to 50 years under a constant water temperature of 70℃ and pressure of 10 bar.
6. The creep elongation is minimal and the thermal flexibility is good, which is conducive to pipeline connection and installation.
7. PB pipe has strong ultraviolet resistance, and it can prevent algae growth.
8. The connection method of PB pipe is flexible, it can be reliably connected and combined with similar connection materials.
9. PB pipe is lightweight for simple handling and installation.
10. PB is odorless and non-toxic.