1. Compared to a metal pipe, a composite pipe has the same strength, but is easier to bend without springing back into its original shape.
2. Outstanding properties of high temperature, high pressure and corrosion resistance.
3. The smooth inner surface of the pipe reduces resistance to fluids, leading to a 30% better efficiency to move water.
4. Excellent heat preservation, and a heat conduction coefficient of 0.45W/m.k, which is less than traditional metal pipes, which means less insulation materials need to be used on the exterior of the pipe.
5. Easy to cut and install
6. A composite pipe's service life is more than 50 years.
|Heat Conduction Coefficient:||0.45W/(m.K)|
|Burst Pressure||>=4.0-7 MPA|
1. Under floor heating
2. Heating systems in Cali ducts and walls, snow melting equipment in cold regions
3. Heating and cooling pipes for life, solar energy water heaters, and irrigation engines
4. Pipes for coal gas and natural gas, air conditioners and blowers
5. Pipes for electric wires and cables
6. Pipes for oil and other industrial liquid transportation
The PEX-AL-PEX composite pipe is a composite pipe made of 5 layers of crosslinked (PEX) that are tightly bonded with a melt adhesive to an aluminum core. This core is welded lengthwise in a butt weld or overlap weld method. A 5 layer composite pipe is an ideal blend of metal and plastic, giving the pipe and outstanding performance.