Floor heating manifolds are the water distribution and collection device in water systems connected to heating pipes for water supply and backwater. The plumbing manifold is divided into the water separator and water collector according to the inlet water and backwater, which is why it is also known as a water collector or water separator. The plumbing manifold has 4 primary functions: pressurization, decompression, voltage regulation and shunt.
1. Floor heating system
2. Air conditioning water system, or other industrial water system: The plumbing manifold manages a number of branch pipes, including the returning water branch and water supply branch, and are almost all DN350-DN1500 pipes, which are made using a steel plate sourced from a pressure vessel manufacturing company. The manifold system must be installed with a pressure gauge, thermometer, automatic exhaust valve, safety valve, vent valve and other system components. The pressure regulating valve needs to be installed between 2 containers, as well as an automatic bypass pipeline auxiliary.
3. Tap water supply system: the use of tap water separator effectively avoids loopholes in the management of tap water, the installation and water meter management are centralized, and with the use of multichannel single pipe, it reduces procurement costs of pipe material. Not only that, but it significantly reduces the construction time and improves efficiency. The plumbing manifold is directly connected to the aluminum plastic main pipe through the different diameter, and the water meter is installed in the water meter pool (the water meter room), so that a normal household only needs one water meter for outdoor installation.
1. Main body: 304 stainless steel /Brass
2. 2 port to 12 port
3. Size: 1 "1" caliber
Radiant floor heating is an advanced heating method that uses circulating hot water to heating loop pipes installed under the floor or floor tile, or by directly laying heating cables to heat the floor. Through the ground, the heat radiates outward in a moderate, even manner, giving a better comfort as far as heat intensity and air temperature. Floor heating systems are generally divided into 3 parts:
1. Heating system: large boilers for central heating and self-heating, wall hanging furnace, gas furnace, electronic control infrared equipment
2. Control system: plumbing manifold, diversity water device, multifunctional filter, water valve, water pump, circulation pump
3. Heat exchange system: insulation board, radiation paper and fixed steel mesh