Applications of hot water βPPR composite pipe system
NF βPP-R (H) pipe is ideally used in the pipeline systems for heating, air conditioning, heat supply, water supply and many other fields. After many repeated experiments, we have verified the temperature insulation performance of NF β PP-R and it is excellent. The material reduces heat loss during transmission for economic and energy saving performance.
The most suitable range of NF β PP-R
The main heating pipe system (≤ 95 ℃)
The high temperature heating pipe system (indoor, outdoor, horizontal pipe, vertical pipe) (≤ 95 ℃)
The central air conditioning pipe system (≤ 60 ℃)
Solar energy pipe system (≤ 95 ℃)
Central heating pipe system
The superiority of hot water βPPR composite pipe system to ordinary PPR products
1. Enhanced design strength: under the use condition of 70℃ /50, the strength can reach to 5.0Mpa, which is 50% higher than the strength of 3.2Mpa of PP-R that under the same conditions.
2. According to DVGW (German gas and drinking water association) W544 standard, in the design requirements of 70 ℃ /50 years, safety factor Sf = 1.5, you can use the pipe S4 to take the place of of S3.2, S3.2 to take the place of of S2.2.
3. High water flow and higher pipe pressure can be achieved.
4. The hot water βPPR composite pipe system adopts the optimizing additive system to ensure the excellent oxidation resistance of the pipeline.
5. The material properties of β PP-R greatly exceed the requirements of ENISO15874, 9080 and DDIN8078 for raw materials.
6. The high temperature resistance is increased by 25 ℃, and the highest use temperature is 95 ℃(PP-R is 70℃).
7. The high temperature resistance pressure is increased by 4Kg, under temperature of 90/70 ℃ the hot water βPPR composite pipe system can withstand pressure of 10Kg (PP-R is under the condition of 80/60℃ withstand pressure of 6Kg ).
8. The service life is increased by 40 years, the average water temperature is 90 ℃, and it can be used for 50 years under the pressure of 10Kg (PP-R is 10 years under the pressure of 6Kg ).
9. The room temperature toughness is increased by 4 times, the impact strength is 25KJ/M2 (PP-R is 5 KJ/M2).
10. The performance of low temperature resistant is improved, it won't break under the condition of -15 ℃(PP-R is 0℃).Table internal pressure test
|materials||test temperature℃||test pressure MPa||test time h||Sample number||index|
|S5||NFβPP-R||95||0.77||1000||3||No rupture and leakage|
|S4||NFβPP-R||95||0.96||1000||3||No rupture and leakage|
|S3.2||NFβPP-R||95||1.24||1000||3||No rupture and leakage|
|S2.5||NFβPP-R||95||1.53||1000||3||No rupture and leakage|
|Material||Maximum test temperature ℃||Minimum test temperature ℃||Test pressure MPa||Cycle times||Sample number||index|
|NFβPP-R||95||20||1．0||5000||1||No rupture and leakage|
|Note: a cycle time of 30min, including 15min of maximum test temperature and 15min of minimum test temperature.|
|item||Test temperature ℃||Test time h||Hydrostatic stress MPa||Sample number||index|
|Longitudinal reversion||135±2||en≤8mm: 1 8mm＜en≤16mm: 2 en＞16mm: 4||-||3||≤2%|
|Impact test of simply supported beam||0±2||-||-||10||≤10%Damaged specimen|
|Static pressure test||20||1||16||3||No breakage, no leakage|
Features of hot water βPPR composite pipe system
1. The hot water βPPR composite pipe system has good locking temperature insulation performance, because the βPPR crystal is a bundle, the heat conductivity is poor, but the insulation performance is excellent, which can reduce the pipeline circulation system heat loss.
2. The hot water βPPR composite pipe system has good resistance to high temperature, it can meet the requirements of 95 ℃/70 ℃ temperature inlet and return water heating pipeline system.
3. Excellent low temperature resistance and creep resistance.
4. The long-term heat resistance is good, it is suitable for high temperature (≤95 ℃) heating system, which has more than 50 years of life.
5. Pipes and fittings are connected by hot melt connection, which is safe and reliable, and it never leak.
6. It is recyclable, sanitary and safe, which belongs to green environmental protection pipe.
7. Mature construction technology and supporting equipment is complete, hot melt connection is easy for installation.
Gray titanium pipe
Titanium alloys have traditionally been used for making compressor parts of aircraft engines, secondly for rocket, missile and high speed aircraft structures. In the middle of the 60s, titanium and its alloys have been used in general industrial applications for the manufacturing of electrodes in the electrolytic industry, condensers for power stations, heaters for petroleum refining and desalination, and environmental pollution control devices. Titanium and its alloys have become more widely used because of its strength and corrosion resistance.
Titanium alloys are alloys based on titanium and other elements. Titanium has two kinds of homogeneous crystal: below 882℃ is dense row of six party structure α titanium, more than 882℃ is body centered cubic β titanium. The alloying elements can be divided into three types according to their effects on the phase transition temperature:
1. Stable α phase and increasing the phase transition temperature are the α stable elements, including aluminum, carbon, oxygen and nitrogen. Aluminum is the main alloying element of titanium alloy, and it has obvious effect on improving the strength of the alloy at normal and high temperature, reducing the specific gravity and increasing the elastic modulus.
2. The stability of β phase, reduce the transformation temperature elements as β stable elements, and can be divided into two types of isomorphous and eutectoid. The former has molybdenum, niobium, vanadium, etc., the latter has chromium, manganese, copper, iron, silicon and so on.
3. The elements which have little influence on the phase transition temperature are neutral elements, such as zirconium, tin, etc.
The R & D team of Palconn plastic limited company of science and technology is inspired in titanium alloy research and modified developed NF βPP-R on the basis of ordinary PPR, NFβPP-R (H) is formed by organic βPP-R (H) materials with inorganic nano materials in molecular bonds for assembly bonding, this way can achieve enhanced toughness high temperature resistance, creep resistance and lower linear expansion purposes. Pipe using modified PP materials to composite tensile fiber materials to produce, the pipe enhances its use in high temperature, and overcomes the defects of plastic pipe in high temperature creep of short service life, low thermal deformation temperature and the unstable size.